- Joint pain is one of the most common problems for training athletes.
- Excessive physical effort is primarily caused by over-exertion and can lead to problems affecting the joints and ligaments.
- According to a Center for Disease Control survey, 30% of adults reported experiencing some type of joint pain during the preceding 30 days.
- In addition to general over-exertion, there are more than 100 diseases that are the culprits of morning stiffness, pain and swelling in the joints.
Nexrutine alleviates the aches and pains associated with physical activity, exercise and over-exertion. This fast acting supplement is ideal for the weekend warrior, the avid gym goer, and all those wanting to relieve joint discomfort.
- Proprietary blend of actives extracted from the bark of Phellodendron amurense.
- Does not promote any of the negative side effects associated with COX-2 inhibition.
- Kosher certified by KOF-K, one of the most prominent Kosher certification companies in the world. UKD# KFCWPF70791.
- Available for use in tablets, capsules and soft gels. Nexrutine can stand alone or is ideal in combination with other ingredients that help to rebuild cartilage and lubricate joints.
A study was conducted to test the safety and efficacy of Nexrutine in adults with osteoarthritis.
- 28 Adults over 40 years of age with osteoarthritis (OA) of the knee, spine (neck or lower back), hands or hips who have experienced pain in the target areas for over 20 days over the past month
- One Nexrutine capsule or placebo taken 3 times a day for 6 weeks
- Post-treatment scores for Quality of Life improved significantly from the pre-treatment scores in the Nexrutine group for Role Physical, Vitality, Mental Health and Mental Component Summary. The placebo group experienced no changes on these measures.
- Mental Health and Vitality scales approached significance with p values of 0.052 and 0.097 respectively.
An In Home Use Trial was conducted to determine the efficacy and potential side effects of Nexrutine.
- 53 subjects ages 30-70 who had suffered from joint or muscle pain at least once in the past two weeks
- In Home Use Test (IHUT) methodology
- Recommended dosage was 250 mg of Nexrutine 3 times daily
- Some subjects took fewer capsules, less frequently than recommended or on an “as needed” basis. However, the average subject took 2.4 capsules daily
- The majority of subjects felt they could engage in more physical activity with less likelihood of subsequent discomfort when using Nexrutine.
- After using Nexrutine for two weeks:
- 79% of subjects agreed that Nexrutine helps avoid or relieve general aches and pains associated with physical activity or over-exertion.
- 72% of subjects reported Nexrutine to be effective overall, easing soreness in joints and muscles and making everyday activities more comfortable.
- 86% felt Nexrutine was gentle on the stomach.
Open Label Clinical Study on Safety & Efficacy of Nexrutine
A pilot study was done to study the safety and efficacy of Nexrutine for joint discomfort. The second objective was to study the ability of Nexrutine to improve sleep quality.
- Open-label, single center, clinical trial
- Dosing instructions: 1 to 2 capsules (250mg each) up to 3 times daily for a minimum of 14 days.
- 408 subjects with problems managing joint discomfort
- Study Results:
- Study Results:
- 92% reported Nexrutine provided pain relief
- 90% reported Nexrutine helped provide a restful sleep
Related Health Research
The following clinical studies were independently conducted by the University of Texas: