Relora® - Peace of Mind
Stress in the United States
- Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults age 18 and older (18% of the U.S. population).1
- According to the American Psychological Association, 75% of adults reported experiencing moderate to high levels of stress in the past month and nearly half reported that their stress has increased in the past year.
- Forty-eight percent of people say stress has a negative impact on their personal and professional lives.2
- Chronic stress has been shown to contribute to numerous health ailments, including obesity, low sex drive, autoimmune diseases, digestive and sleep problems, heart disease, along with many others.
Relora for Stress & Weight Management
Relora is the leading all-natural dietary supplement to alleviate stress, curb stress-related eating, promote weight management and balance cortisol levels.
- Relora is a proprietary blend of Magnolia officinalis bark extract (US Patent No. 6,582,735) and Phellodendron amurense bark extract.
- All-natural, Non-irradiated, Non-ETO treated, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, and Vegan.
- Kosher certified by KOF-K, one of the most prominent Kosher certification companies in the world. Certificate ID: WUOOY-QBRRV.
- NPN Template available, providing an easy path to Health Canada Licensure. Companies located in Canada can purchase Relora through Next Pharmaceuticals’ exclusive distributor, Organic Extracts, a division of Enzed Nutricorp.
- Widely supported by the medical community, including medical doctors, naturopaths, certified nutritionists and chiropractors.
- Available in powder form for use in tablets, capsules and soft gels.
- Relora WS, also Kosher certified by KOF-K (Certificate ID GNGVW-07VE6), is water soluble. It is ideal for single dose shots, bars and beverages.
Newest Clinical Trial on Relora
Effects of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora) on Cortisol and Psychological Mood State in Moderately Stressed Subjects
Published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition
Effect of Relora on stress levels in healthy women
A study was conducted that measured the effects of a proprietary blend of extracts of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora®) on anxiety, stress and sleep in healthy premenopausal women with mild anxiety.
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study
- 26 healthy, overweight (BMI 25-34.9), premenopausal women, ages 20 to 50
- Relora (250mg capsules) or identical placebo administered 3 times daily for 6 weeks.
- Relora was effective, compared to placebo, in reducing temporary, transitory anxiety as measured by the Spielberger STATE anxiety questionnaire.
- No significant adverse events.
- Relora significantly reduced general and longer lasting anxiety over the 6 weeks, according to a commonly used measure of trait and state anxiety (the Spielberger TRAIT questionnaire).
Effect of Relora on Weight Management
A study was conducted to determine the efficacy of Relora in helping overweight, otherwise healthy, premenopausal women manage their body weight. These women noted that they typically eat more in response to stressful situations.
- Randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical study
- 28 healthy, overweight (BMI 25-34.9), premenopausal women, between the ages of 20 and 50 years, who typically eat more in response to stressful situations and scored above the national mean for women on self-reported anxiety
- Relora (250mg capsules) or identical placebo capsules 3 times daily for 6 weeks
- Average 1.5kg weight gain in placebo group compared to no significant weight change in the Relora group
- The Relora group tended to have lower levels of cortisol in the evening, whereas the placebo group tended to have higher levels of cortisol in the evening.
- There was a correlation between perceived stress and weight change.
- Mechanism of action appears to be through reduction of cortisol, thereby helping participants maintain body weight.
- Conclusion: Overweight individuals who eat in response to stress may benefit from taking Relora.
- Effect of Magnolia officinalis and Phellodendron amurense (Relora®) on cortisol and psychological mood state in moderately stressed subjects
- Stress and Anxiety: The Potential Benefit of A Proprietary Combination of Magnolia and Phellodendron Extracts
- Effect of a Proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron Extract on Stress Levels in Healthy Women: A Pilot, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Effect of a Proprietary Magnolia and Phellodendron Extract on Weight management: A Pilot, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Relaxation During Weight Loss: Relieving Stress with an Herbal Combination
- Anxiolytic Properties of Botanical Extracts in the Chick Social Separation-Stress Procedure
Related Health Research
- Influence of stress in parents on child obesity and related behaviors
- Is psycho-physical stress a risk factor for stroke? A case-control study
- Stress reduction provides enduring health benefits for women with breast cancer
- Midlife psychological stress and risk of dementia
- Stress and dementia: the role of the HPA axis
Media & Accolades
Featured multiple times in top selling magazines and as one of the “Best Belly Blasting Supplements” on the nation’s leading health and wellness television program. Click here to view media coverage on Relora.
- Relora supplement shows stress management potential for athletes, NutraIngredients
- Relora Supplement Improves Mood, Reduces Stress, Natural Products INSIDER
- Oz the Great and Powerful... Right? Functional Ingredients
- Stress!!!!! It's All In Your Head, Functional Ingredients
- Flat Belly Plan, Leading National Television Health & Wellness Program
- Best Belly Blasting Supplements, Leading National Television Health & Wellness Program
- Beat Belly Fat, Curb Cravings & Reduce Stress with Relora Total Health Online
- Top 12 of 2012: A Dozen Up-And-Coming Supplement Superstars, Better Nutrition Magazine
- Wake up Tired? Try Relora, First for Women
- Busy, Stressed, Tired?, First for Women
- Breakthrough – Shrink Your Belly Fat, Woman’s World
- Relax with Relora, Amazing Wellness
- TCM Herbs Help Break the Stress-Insomnia-Obesity Triad, Holistic Primary Care